Happy Independence Day/Fourth of July

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Slaphppy7

Mod-o-holic
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I hope all Americans enjoy this special day.

THANK YOU to all of our service members, male and female, past and present, living and deceased, for your sacrifice to our country.

Attachments

• Flag.jpg
    Flag.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 51
2021 Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Joey Chestnut wins again by eating 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes. He broke his previous record of 75 hot dogs. Hot dogs, anyone?

Last edited:
2021 Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Joey Chestnut wins again by eating 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes. He broke his previous record of 75 hot dogs. Hot dogs, anyone?

I think I wouldn't be able to look at a hot dog ever again

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt want to go to the loo after he leaves it in a few hours.
LOL...as a kid, I loved hot dogs...In college, I did a presentation on what hot dog "wieners" are actually made of, for a speech class, and haven't eaten one since*................ :sick:

*AMERICAN hot dog wieners

You threw our tea in the sea! What’s wrong with you? Splitters!!!

BTW I was brought up in the shadow of Washington Old Hall. George’s ancestors family estate. They had a few quid tucked away back then. I saw Jimmy Carter when he came over in 76 and popped in prior to visiting London. He then bizarrely opened a little shopping centre then legged it down to London.
Five years until 250 eh? I wonder if Kamala will pop over? Half a dozen have apparently.

Saw Clinton in Portobello Rd, Notting Hill where the film was situated. He spent a lot of time there when a student.

You threw our tea in the sea! What’s wrong with you? Splitters!!!

BTW I was brought up in the shadow of Washington Old Hall. George’s ancestors family estate. They had a few quid tucked away back then. I saw Jimmy Carter when he came over in 76 and popped in prior to visiting London. He then bizarrely opened a little shopping centre then legged it down to London.
Five years until 250 eh? I wonder if Kamala will pop over? Half a dozen have apparently.

Saw Clinton in Portobello Rd, Notting Hill where the film was situated. He spent a lot of time there when a student.
Taxation without representation...thats whats wrong. And the problem wasn't with us but with the dastardly king geroge III. Lol no hard feelings

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back