Happy, happy betta,

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Inchworm

Li'l Ole Fish Lady
Reaction score
Well, Ruby and his cory companions have finally completed their move to their new home. :clap:

:D This is my 1000th post so I saved the happy news for now! :D

Ruby just loves his new quarters and is glad to be reunited with all his cory friends. They now live in a 20 gallon (long) tank which gives the corys lots of floor space and gives Ruby plenty of room to swim. It is planted with mostly low plants and has 2 caves so that everyone can have a place to go. Only the adult corys and Ruby will be in here. :kana:

When Ruby saw his special friend, an albino aeneus cory, he did just what he used to do to him. That is, he dived at him and at the last second before he hit hit, he turned so that his tail swept over the cory. It looks like what a bullfighter does with his cape, to a bull. Of course, the cory just kept on eating and gave him a look as if to say, "oh, it's just him again!" :rolleyes:

Even though this is a large tank for a betta, Ruby has adjusted well. He swims all around and seems to like the extra space. :nod:

Aw! How cute! Yay for your fish! They sound like they've got an incredibly nice crib, yo. haha!

Glad to hear that Ruby and cory are happy together. If i ever get the chance to get more cories, i am going to try them with all of my bettas. I know patience, but i want cories now. LOL :S Just kidding. Keep us posted on how much fun they have together. Sounds like they are very happy and you have it all under control. :smb:
Sandy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back