Happy Halloween...are you watching a horror movie tonight?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I tried watching The Nun, but we had a 4yo that wouldn't stay in bed..........and it was rubbish.
There has been a study that scary movies do help in dealing with real life trauma........

And just for your edification this film is considered to be the first true horror ever made and is available for free on YouTube.

No horror movie for me, I fell asleep on the couch around 9pm, and now I am up 4:30am :)

It was nice to see a few group of trick&treaters, we put candy in bags and did a little self serve prop. I projected a scary witch on our front door using a cheap movie projectors and screen.

But it was depression this year as we host a neighborhood halloween party/hay ride for the kids and adult which was canceled. Last year I did a electric chair inspired from the movie, The Green Mile. Using a fogger, smoke would come out of the victims head.

mmm Halloween. My psycho sister was born on Halloween. Might explain why she's a female dog with rabies.

As for TV, I don't watch horror movies because I used to spend time walking at night and there was plenty of horrific things out there. I did watch some soft horror including Monster House, Casper and Goosebumps. They are fun and not scary.

Well it was actually my birthday yesterday so Halloween has always been special to me! :D

Personally don’t get much of a kick from horror films so stick to a few board games and had fun with the family last night. :p

We watched the 2018 Halloween. Cant beat a bit of Michael Myers on Halloween night !:hyper:

Ended up watching The Awakening last night (30th), wasn't too bad.. seemed to try a bit too hard with a dramatic plot twist at the end.

Ive always loved Halloween as it's my birthday on the 1st Nov :banana:
Although in the past that has generally meant ive spent my bday hungover after going partying for Halloween :sick:
Happy birthday fella:drinks:hope you have a good one

:eek: Never? May I ask, why not? I'm just a bit mind boggled 'cos I love horror films and loved scary films even as a kid, so it's hard to wrap my mind around someone never having seen one!

No judgement though, my mum hates scary films because they really freak her out and give her nightmares, so I know she avoids things like that. Yet she loves murder mysteries... people are weird, lol.
Lol, and I quote, “Because I said so”.... :rofl:

No seriously, because she said they were to scary and “once you see it, you can’t unsee it”.:oops:

I tried watching The Nun, but we had a 4yo that wouldn't stay in bed..........and it was rubbish.
There has been a study that scary movies do help in dealing with real life trauma........

And just for your edification this film is considered to be the first true horror ever made and is available for free on YouTube.

Ooooh, I've been wanting to see that one. Didn't think to look on youtube. Thanks!

Sounds like a few of you have had a birthday a day back or will have one the following day or even today. Just wanta say Happy Birthday to all of you.

Reading this thread as I am cooking some old fish sticks that has an expiration date of over two months ago, yum, yum. I decided to watch my choice of a Halloween Movies Dark Shadows, it has vampires, a werewolf, and a witch. A large spooky house with Alice Cooper singing. One couldn't ask for more in a Halloween movie. Now I smell my fish sticks burning, gotta go.

Is Dark Shadows the one with Johnny Depp in?
He gets turned into a vampire by a witch and then buried for a few hundred years before getting out and living with his ancestors in modern day America. Then one of his ancestors has been drinking his blood and turns into one?

The original Night of the living dead.
Hellraisers.
Pinhead is really scary.

Most reactions

trending

Back