Happy Halloween...are you watching a horror movie tonight?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
BOO
It's Halloween and I thought I'd watch a horror movie. :rip: I'm watching Frankenstein meets the Wolfman. I keep thinking of @Colin_T for some reason.

Are you watching a horror movie tonight? Are you doing anything special to celebrate Halloween? Are you wearing a mask :ninja: :lol:

Last edited:
I’m not, I’m watching another movie.

Ive actually never watched a horror movie in my life, lol.

But, I am “staying up late” due to daylight savings time. :hey:

Happy Halloween! We've been watching zombie movies all day (except for stakeland and stakeland 2 those are more zombie-esque vampires).

Were watching Dead Rising: Watchtower now, ran out of my fav older zombie movies throughout the last week >.>

Hope you're all enjoying your Halloween - first time this year we can wear a mask without having to, and the lack of trick or treaters means a lot of candy for us =P

Ended up watching The Awakening last night (30th), wasn't too bad.. seemed to try a bit too hard with a dramatic plot twist at the end.

Ive always loved Halloween as it's my birthday on the 1st Nov :banana:
Although in the past that has generally meant ive spent my bday hungover after going partying for Halloween :sick:

Ended up watching The Awakening last night (30th), wasn't too bad.. seemed to try a bit too hard with a dramatic plot twist at the end.

Ive always loved Halloween as it's my birthday on the 1st Nov :banana:
Although in the past that has generally meant ive spent my bday hungover after going partying for Halloween :sick:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to you! Hip hip, hooray! :bday::-:drinks::yahoo::banana3::dreads::rainbow::rock::banana1::banana2:

Ive actually never watched a horror movie in my life, lol.

:eek: Never? May I ask, why not? I'm just a bit mind boggled 'cos I love horror films and loved scary films even as a kid, so it's hard to wrap my mind around someone never having seen one!

No judgement though, my mum hates scary films because they really freak her out and give her nightmares, so I know she avoids things like that. Yet she loves murder mysteries... people are weird, lol.

I'm not a big fan of horror movies. If I want to get scared, I just watch the news. I've only seen two movies that truly scared me: Psycho and Salem's Lot. Mostly I try to fill my head with good stuff, because garbage in garbage out and all that.

We watched "Child of Glass" tonight. You can find it on youtube. It's an old made-for-TV Disney movie with some pretty cheesy acting and special effects, but it is a really good story and surprisingly creepy. Highly recommended if you can find it.

:eek: Never? May I ask, why not? I'm just a bit mind boggled 'cos I love horror films and loved scary films even as a kid, so it's hard to wrap my mind around someone never having seen one!

No judgement though, my mum hates scary films because they really freak her out and give her nightmares, so I know she avoids things like that. Yet she loves murder mysteries... people are weird, lol.
What are your favorites? mine is The Shining

also we don't have Halloween in Thailand so....

Happy Halloween!
I had a campfire with a few close friends (we all had our masks :) )

Yesterday, I watched The Nightmare on Elm street 1,2,4, and 5. I didn't watch 3 though

The Shining is my favorite as well as Psycho. I really like Kong..Skull Island mainly for the top notch visuals and effects.. not so much for the scare factor.

Didn't do much other than do a pumpkin off of a picture we saw on reddit.

20201031_151408.jpg

Is that jack-o-lantern supposed to be a sea monster eating an angelfish?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back