Happy Birthday too meee

Happy Birthday young un. I hope you have a nice day and get lots of things you want :bday:

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!!! And happy gotcha day to Kiwi and Avocado! :bday:

I’m too old to work out all the flashing text etc. but have a very happy birthday and I hope you get lots of lovely 🎁s and 🎂 😀

Happy Birthday 🦄 !
:-

whats a gochaday

ohhhh
you got them on your birthday! nice!

happy bday!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Thanks everyone :) <3

So what did you do to celebrate!
I went to the pet store...
family is coming today
Kiwi And Avocado's new cage:

Before:
2021-07-25 (2).jpeg

After:
Screenshot 2021-08-04 083001.png

both cage setups are super good!!! what types of bird do you have? how’d you convince your parents to let you get birds?

Ty :)
I have parrotlets, honestly I just kept begging, it was really my dad who didn’t want them smh
lol i want a cockatiel. everytime i beg my dad just says “13 YEAR OLDS CANT HAVE PETS! ILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!” well what about my fish then? apparently they are fine bc i always pay back my loans 😂

Ty :)
I have parrotlets, honestly I just kept begging, it was really my dad who didn’t want them smh
begging does not work for me LOL
i have to like lecture them to let me....
i am begging for a betta tank for like 2 years now LOL

I usually talk To my parents, try to understand what their reasoning behind NOT wanting me to do something is, then go and do research, then write them a letter explaining why I want it, how I’ll take care of it, and why the things they’re afraid of (like my fish tanks damaging the furniture or painting a new dresser and wasting my time if it doesn’t work) are situations I am willing and able to work around. Explaining the things I’ve learned in a format that is easy for my parents to understand (im not great at organizing my thoughts out loud, so handwritten letters are very much appreciated by them) let’s them be able to think about what im saying, without them feeling pressured to give an answer immediately because I’m standing right there. They also see that I’m dedicated enough to explain how I plan to earn the money to pay for it or that I’ve spent the time researching the project

lol i want a cockatiel
my cousin had a cockatiel. He learned to talk and whistle tunes:wub: i don’t remember what happened to him

begging does not work for me LOL
i have to like lecture them to let me....
i am begging for a betta tank for like 2 years now LOL
Don’t beg, it makes you look pathetic and worsens your case.

Just talk to them respectfully and politely and bring up good points along the way.

Have a mum like mine, she didn't give a crap about us and we did whatever we wanted. If we came home with birds, mice, ferrets, ducks, etc, as long as we looked after them and they stayed outside, she didn't care.

Have a mum like mine, she didn't give a crap about us and we did whatever we wanted. If we came home with birds, mice, ferrets, ducks, etc, as long as we looked after them and they stayed outside, she didn't care.
lucky. i snuck my betta in and i got grounded for 6 months, but its ok bc we didnt get rid of him. my dad wanted to but mom thought he was wayyyy prettier than my other fish (mollies and platies) so we couldn't. and i taught him tricks so mom thinks he is one of a kind.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back