Happy Birthday My Godzilla! :)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Tongue_Flicker

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Been gone again for two days, was busy being the bestman at a friend's wedding @__@

Just wanted to greet my sailfin lizard that you all know as Godzilla, a belated happy 1st birthday! :D

Thanks for eating some of the persistent sparrows as well those huge unwanted beetles that always ruin my backyard herb garden.

An epic sleeping baby when i first got her from my mom.

10360535_637357896356654_1699855980323798673_n.jpg

And yes, that in the foreground is the same plunger that she was sleeping on . (She's busy checking out my trash if there's banana or melon peels lol)

10353128_637357909689986_3147012854890868879_n.jpg

Don't be alarmed. That plunger was never used on the bathroom drain or a toilet before or after for that matter haha!

Great pet you've got there! Very inquisitive! Bet you've got your hands full when she's out!

Awww happy belated birthday Godzilla!
yay.gif
  So cute!

I'm making her fruit salad now. It's 9pm here so i'll probably eat it first than she does hahaha

KieranBoyne said:
Fruit salad??? That's a strange one lol.
How? She normally eats fruits. She prefers it than hunting down live prey :D

DiddleBug said:
Haha She looks like she keeps things interesting! ;)
She does! Since in captivity they need huge enclosures, i decided to just let her free roam. One time i woke up with her beside me hahahaha

Nah, not really. She normally perches on top of my sofa and just lies there until she feels the need to bask at the back veranda. I don't normally pick her up anymore but she doesn't mind being approached with a banana at hand lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back