Happy Birthday Byron!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Look at these kids celebrating birthdays. Happy birthday you young whipper snapper :)

Here's hoping you have many many more :bday:

Thank you everyone who posted here. It is a very quiet day, and given my health will remain so, but I am so far doing better which I have noticed is normal the day or two immediately following the chemotherapy treatment (yesterday).

Regards to all,
Byron.

Hey Byron. Glad to see you making a post here. Hopefully with proper treatment, you will get through this trying period and get to a more normal life. As your situation improves, we hope to see you eventually post more often on our forums even if to just drop in occasionally to update us on your condition.

Hey Byron. Glad to see you making a post here. Hopefully with proper treatment, you will get through this trying period and get to a more normal life. As your situation improves, we hope to see you eventually post more often on our forums even if to just drop in occasionally to update us on your condition.

I've actually posted extensively in several threads over the past week or so, but I think you may have been less active this week? Doesn't matter, we do get busy and things may pass us by. I have exchanged PM's on the matter of my articles with Chad and I believe the mod team is considering those, so you may see much more of me soon.

Thanks very much for the good wishes, and provided I can maintain some degree of mental strength (seems to fade with the physical strength, and the chemo is certainly affecting that) I should be more regular.

Thank you everyone who posted here. It is a very quiet day, and given my health will remain so, but I am so far doing better which I have noticed is normal the day or two immediately following the chemotherapy treatment (yesterday).

Regards to all,
Byron.
Hi Byron, I'm so sorry its late but happy birthday! I wish you all the best and I hope you had a great day!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back