Hanging silks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dougie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi All, my tank is 4ft long & 3ft deep & my live plants are nowhere near tall enough. I’m considering getting some “ivy” or trailing type silk plants to hang down across the top level to encourage fish to go above the 2/3 mark (they all hang in & around the plants). I can only find plastic plants for reptiles or things from China (which I do not trust). Anyone know of silk options at all? Thanks in advance.

Hi All, my tank is 4ft long & 3ft deep & my live plants are nowhere near tall enough. I’m considering getting some “ivy” or trailing type silk plants to hang down across the top level to encourage fish to go above the 2/3 mark (they all hang in & around the plants). I can only find plastic plants for reptiles or things from China (which I do not trust). Anyone know of silk options at all? Thanks in advance.
if youre going to buy plastic plants make sure they are for awuarium an d you wash and sterilise them good. you can also use cloth

Wrong color, but you get the idea...
1610475401378.png

Have you considered buying real floating plants?
Hi Naughts, thought about that but I don’t want to stop my live plants below from getting enough light. I though perhaps a curtain of hanging silk plants at the back would do the job.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back