Halfmoon?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jakey02578

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Halfmoon to go in my 5 gallon:') I can't find one anywhere! If anyone knows anyone around the Manchester area with one who wants to sell one, shout me! Cheers!:'D

Ask at your Lfs, often they will be able to order you one

Where abouts in Manchester are you buddy? They had a gorgeous white bodied with baby blue fins halfmoon at daisy nook garden centre last week. It is near droylsden. I was considering setting up another tank for it it was that nice.

Stockport, aslong as it's around Manchester it doesn't matter. I can get around:') Sounds good! I'll have to mooch down there!

P.s. It's not the meadow view place, it is actually in the garden centre itself. Think it is called star aquatics or something.

That's a shame.
If you can find a non chain store Lfs near you, they should be able to get you one

http://www.abyssaquatics.co.uk/ That's my lfs, its absolutely awesome! But sometimes people get the fish before you-.-

They only ever seem to have standard veil tails in the abyss when I go in. Plus they only have school kids working there who never seem to have much knowledge of the fish.

Bettaboys didnt seem to have much last week when I looked. I did get my current one from there though and would recommend them.

Last time I went in half of the fish were in like jars:| They had about 9 medium sized angelfish in a tank that was about 8 gallons-.-

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back