🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Hagen GLO 2x39W T5HO Light Unit
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Require a lot less light for the fish i keep now.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only, willing to deliver for cost of fuel within reason (ie excluding scotland/ireland ect)
Sales price: £50
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

[url=http://s23.photobucket.com/user/Verminator89/media/TFF%20Jack%20Dempsey%20Journal%2030-06-10/DSC_0036.jpg.html][/URL]

The unit was purchased early June 2010. All in perfect working order. The unit itself is 3ft, and designed for a 3ft tank. However, the extendable arms allow you to fit it to a 4ft tank also, my tank in the photo is 4ft. Upon any agreed sale i will take this off the tank and give it a good clean and it'll be ready for you. I still have the original box (somewhere) so it'll be packaged perfectly too. New the unit itself retailed at roughly £90, they came without bulbs which can cost anywhere between £24-30 each. Grab yourself a bargain. This is priced to sell as i'm hoping for a quick sale.

Any questions, just ask.
Cheers,
James.

(This is listed elsewhere)

These are now on eBay. Searching "Hagen GLO" will bring them up no doubt. 14 watchers first 6 hours, bids already placed. Last chance for someone here on TFF to get them.

noooooooooooooooooooooo, i saw this go on ebay and was annoyed that i missed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back