Guppy Unwell

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

guppy13

Reaction score
One of my Guppies is swimming on his back when he not lying on the bottom of the tank. I cant see any damage to the fish I brought the fish about a month ago. The tank has been running about six weeks.Please help with any advise. Many Thanks.

unfurtunatly we dont really know how old our guppies are if they are brought from a LFS, the general rule is the bigger the tail and larger bodied the older they are, they dont have a long life span as it is and guppy tend to go to guppy heaven VERY suddenly without any reason. You must check your water stats as it could be the start of losing some more fish due to high nitrates, get back to us with these readings and we can go from there. if you dont have a testing kit and since its the easter weekend then do about a 30% water change to be on the safe side and reduce feeding until you can get a testing kit. because only one fish is looking ill doesnt mean there isnt a problem with your water stats, all fish act differently and the weaker will perish first

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back