Guppy Photo Compotition

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Duck and Dive

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Would it be ok If I made a guppy photo compotition on the common livebearers sub-forum? I will choose the best 15 of them and then the final 15 will be put on a poll. Under the poll I will have the pictures in the post numbered. The voting period will be 3 weeks.

Thanks,

D&D

I think it would just be a case of asking for guppy pictures for people to drool over as they always do, the comps e.g POTM are run by mods and I dont think they would appreciate it tbh.

Would it be ok If I made a guppy photo compotition on the common livebearers sub-forum? I will choose the best 15 of them and then the final 15 will be put on a poll. Under the poll I will have the pictures in the post numbered. The voting period will be 3 weeks.

Thanks,

D&D

hey mate u could if u wanted nothing stopping u.
mods shouldnt have a problem with it imo

Thanks,

D&D

hey mate u could if u wanted nothing stopping u.
mods shouldnt have a problem with it imo

Despite regecting countless efforts at trying to get a POTM......

Despite regecting countless efforts at trying to get a POTM......

What? :unsure:
Change the first g to a j to make it rejecting and then you should be able to work out that Ace is pointing out that a pic of the month competition has been suggested a number of times and has been flat batted into the long grass by the mods to put it mildly.

Oh, OK. I thought there might have been some problem with the Pet of the Month competition. I didn't think there was one. That explains it.

Duck and Dive :)

In the past we have had various contests here on TFF. It's not very likely we will have them in the future. Thanks for offering to do one for livebearers. I'll bring the subject up with the other mods and see what they say. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back