Guppy Fry Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

fishiwishes

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Had a few guppy fry born today, and I've got more on the way, so I figured I would start a journal about their lives. I currently have nine newborn fry and three fry that are 2.5 months old. They are all housed in a five gallon tank, along with the newborns' mother who hasn't finished giving birth yet. She will be moved out the day that she is done, though. I will post pics of the fry as soon as possible. :)

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

happybday.gif

Guppy fry! She had another batch of fry just two days ago, so now I have more babies! YAY! Here are some pictures! 20141001_173035.jpg20141001_145525.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality.

Attachments

• 20141001_173035.jpg
    20141001_173035.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 361
How are the fry doing now I have had about 100-130 new fry this month

Wow, that's a lot! I haven't had that many before, I think I have somewhere around 30-40 right now. They are doing great, thanks! :)

The newest batch of fry are now ten days old,:) and they're already starting to develop some spots! I think I even saw a couple of gravid spots! YAY!

All my females Evan the fry have the gravid patch. Don't get to excited they won't have fry yet but as soon as there big enough and if they are happy they will have fry

Mine don't always have gravid spots, it usually takes at least a week until I see any. How long does it usually take for yours to mature?

Truth ly wouldn't be able to give you a true time I've got so many that breed and I sell I can't tell which ones where boom when.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back