Guppy Fry Color

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GetItSahn

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have recently had another batch of guppies and for the second time I have noticed that my fry have almost all black tails and they were born only 3 days ago. Is this normal? Do the colors indicate anything?

It could just be part of coloration. What are the mothers colors and the male colors in the tank.

bluesword23516 said:
It could just be part of coloration. What are the mothers colors and the male colors in the tank.
mother's tail has leopard like spots and her body is plain, father is hard to explain. I'll try to get pics

father is one of these two IMG_0024.JPG

It's fine, some fish are actually born with coloration already, I have some completely colourless however some have got all different colours, just the fun off having fry and watching them develop I guess :)

blueboy1 said:
It's fine, some fish are actually born with coloration already, I have some completely colourless however some have got all different colours, just the fun off having fry and watching them develop I guess
smile.png
I have noticed a few of my fry (maybe 3 or 4) have no color at all, I guess it's just roll of the dice
coolie said:

father is one of these two
The little blighter! Did he even ask her out on a date first????
wink.png

my guys mate first, ask questions later lol

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back