Video Guppy & Cherry Shrimp Video.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Are these from wild or could a cultivated guppy could of got in somewhere?
There looks to be some with top swords in your mix. Just it took hobbiests over 50 years to develop the top sword from the early collection in 1900 until 1950, the big delta tail were then not developed still until around 1960's.
Also lots of yellow i can see, this not to common in wild fish, other wise the fish do look your typical wild fish.

helterskelter said:
There looks to be some with top swords in your mix. Just it took hobbiests over 50 years to develop the top sword from the early collection in 1900 until 1950, the big delta tail were then not developed still until around 1960's.

Also lots of yellow i can see, this not to common in wild fish, other wise the fish do look your typical wild fish.
Thanks for replying, and the information, if you wouldn't mind looking here again at post #14 for what I know about them. btw their tails are solid its the colour pattern that makes them look like a sword. 

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/403544-jar-of-stars/

>pete< said:

Thanks for replying, and the information, if you wouldn't mind looking here again at post #14 for what I know about them. btw their tails are solid its the colour pattern that makes them look like a sword. 

Oh my gosh !... your right, I've just looked at them more closely in the tank and they do have top swords..."Should've gone to Specsavers" !!!

Wow I love your tank Pete! So much activity. I love those guppies you have to send some up here!!!

Ny82 said:
Wow I love your tank Pete! So much activity. I love those guppies you have to send some up here!!!
I can do that, it will be a first but would be happy to give it a go... free gratis to you Nylah... Ive got far more than I need !

Really? That would be AWESOME! Just don't know if they would survive the journey. Why does everyone live so far away :(

>pete< said:

WoW I know the Girl, think she was from Denmark or Norway. Not heared from here, but I need to change the story. She was studying at Swansea Uni in south Wales not the north.

Small world. I did have her number but no longer.

Ny82 said:
Really? That would be AWESOME! Just don't know if they would survive the journey. Why does everyone live so far away
sad.png

Ny82 said:
Really? That would be AWESOME! Just don't know if they would survive the journey. Why does everyone live so far away
sad.png
I'll look into it and pm you later in the week. Gonna sign off now and watch BB on chnl5+1

Oh no, not you as well lol. No probs! 

helterskelter said:

WoW I know the Girl, think she was from Denmark or Norway. Not heared from here, but I need to change the story. She was studying at Swansea Uni in south Wales not the north.

Small world. I did have her number but no longer.

Probably my mistake, it was over a year ago he emailed me the details and I have deleted it. Yep it's a 'funny' small world !

Most reactions

trending

Back