guppy care jurney...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Anonymous Fox

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i made a betta care jurney: https://www.fishforums.net/threads/my-betta-care-journey.471804/ so i thought i might as well make a guppy version :)

here we go...

i got my first guppies 3 years ago i got 5 and they lived in the betta falls tank (3 and 2 in each, the last one was used by a betta) 4 died so i got 3 more, 2 died so i had only two for a few months. one jumped out of the tank so 1 remaind for a month. i put a fake plant the took over most of the tank. the guppy got jamed between the side of the tank and the plant. she bent her back and died.

my last guppies we unexpected. they were from a breeder my gradfather knew. they live there first 2 days in the betta falls kit. then i moved them all to a 13 qt bin (there were 18.... EIGHTEEN) they all died in two days bc there was clorine (probly) in the water

i dont have enough tanks to have guppies right now, but i might have some in the futer!

Too bad you were so unlucky with the guppies. Hopefully, the future ones will be better off...

It isn't that he was unlucky. It's that he doesn't know how to care for fish.
*she
With some education on fish care and a better tank than a tiny Betta Falls tank, the fish will do much better.
I did went even WANT more fish in till I upgraded to a 20 gallon. And we all made mistakes, right? I was young and didn't know fish need so much care.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back