Guess Who's Back,

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Supraman

Fishaholic
Reaction score
back again, Supraman's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back!

ok enough of the wrap, cause yupp im back with a 100% clean bill of health might I add!

anyways I had a long run there where I didnt think i'd see tomorrow so I sold all my stuff but recently after being cleared by the doctors ( for the last time I hope ) I have now got a full setup operational again!

I really missed my cichlid tank that I had when I first joined here, it was my favorite tank I have ever had so I am going to build another. At the moment I have a 45 gallon with a 80 gallon external filter, no heater as my tank stays a very steady 75-78 degrees, no lighting as it get optimal natural light where the tank is positioned ( it has been operational with fish  for over 4 months not counting the time it took to seed the filter,  and I have 0 green algae ) and currently the only stock is one red regal cichlid as he is being quarentined . Please do not beat me I know the tank is to small and I have a very good lead on a 65 gallon tank that will be perfect for him I just need to get the cash together for the tank.

Welcome back supra!
Glad to hear you are alive and well.

Nope, you got me, who is it?

welcomeani.gif
back Supraman, nice to hear from you again.

Good to hear your health has improved and hope stays that way.

Stunning red regal cichlid by the way :)

Welcome back Supra :)

Glad to see your health has picked up buddy. 

Look forward to seeing some progress.

welcomeani.gif
back Supra! Glad you're doing well.

Lovely fish, do you have a FTS to share?

Mouse over the abbreviation for its meaning. :)

FTS is a Full Tank Shot.

Hey guys I have come back from the dead once again.... Pun intended. haven't got the new tank yet but on Tuesday I am picking up a 80 gallon tank for $120 delivered. plan to re doing a nice cichlid tank.

For those of you who don't know me I am a long time member but have had several health problems over all so I have been kinda on and off but things have been seeming pretty good this past year so I have decided to try keeping another fish tank. sadly if this doesn't work out it will probably be my last tank I keep so here is to hoping for the best!

Haven't met you before but hi and welcome back :)

if you have any issues with your fish, start a thread showing pics and description and we should be able to help you out :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back