Guess Ive Been Away For Way Too Long

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DerpPH

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Heya TFF! It's me derp from the Philippines. Oh and merry Christmas

Glad to be back, Ive been busy with a lot of things during the past few months(gonna move to college). I guess I haven't payed much attention to the hobby but I decided to start back.

I currently have 2 tanks running(pics to be posted when I got time to take their pics):

7.4 gallon planted outdoor tank with plants and 2 neon tetras(haven't payed much attention to it due to a lack of time and have been busy with school)

20 gallon tank with some plants, 4 danio margaritarus, 1 otocinclus and a few guppies(will be buying more fish to add since I got some cash from Christmas)

I will be upgrading my 20 gallon tank to a high tech setup once my dad's package arrives from the US(shipping delays), I am gonna receive a bag of eco complete black substrate and zoomed aquasun led. Im gonna buy a reliable co2 system from the local petworld branch we have.

Can I have some reviews on the substrate and light which is gonna arrive soon?

What kind of black substrate are we talking about here? Black fluorite sand? Volcanic soil?

Oh and welcome back, happy holidays to you! :)

Welcome back :)

Your plans on the 20 gals sound good, maybe start a journal/thread about this ;)

sure will do Ch4rlie. an upgrade is a must. oh now I have 3 otos and 6 galaxies

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back