Guard Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Wow, there cool. Didn't know you could keep them in a home aquarium!
This is sad in some instances... But a lot of the fish in the ocean and lakes (not including sharks/whales cause their not fish) are able to be kept in home aquariums... When I was telling my mom what all they need in an aquarium she said something that kinda stuck with me and I've thought about it before as well she said: So they need their real home... And its true they'd be WAY better off in the wild but in some cases like when conserving a species to prevent extinction, then they are better in captivity. I went off topic now...

Why are most forum members from the UK/Australia/NZ?
Is it possible to falsify one’s country here? I ask out of curiosity because it’s commonly done on EBay. Some overseas sellers claim to be in the US. A few correct clicks can reveal the real location.

I have noticed some here who do not use English like those native to the particular country, possibly immigrants.

Partly it depends on the time of day. For example, I'm in the UK and it is currently 2.33 pm as I type. For many Americans (west coast) it is still early in their day, though east coast it's around 9.30 am. In Australia it's 11.30 pm to half past midnight (again depending on which side)

I know a lot of people are on-line well into their night, but I (for one) am on-line at intervals between 8 am and 10 pm my time.

I made a mistake clicking onto this thread 😱 those eels will haunt my dreams tonight...

You know, my 150g is in a dentist office! :lol: When I rebuilt it last summer, we talked about doing a tank of "toothy" fish. But I've never done salt water or aggressive fish, and since I only see the tank about once or twice a week, I don't want to get TOO creative with the stocking. Mostly I don't want fish in there that are going to turn to killing one another the moment I'm not looking.

I do love the mix of nationalities on this forum. USA and UK are especially well represented, but we have a nice sprinkling of members from most other regions of the world, too.

We actually have hats with corks hanging off them. It's to keep the flies away. However, with modern mosquitoe netting, a hat covered in mozzie net is more commonly seen nowadays :)

------------------

Your sharky doesn't show its teeth. It's a gummy shark :)
Me Shark is kinda off shy .. so yeahh no teeth please.

Ahhh you mean in your nightmere ? From teeths only ???
My nightmeres are from my credit card statements so yeahh its a different kind of haunts I suppose
That's why I don't watch horror movies. If I want to get scared, I just watch the news. o_O

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back