Growth Log Of Hornbag

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

angelfishguy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
10TH MARCH 2011

Okay so we picked up a flowerhorn about 1 1/2 inches and named him Hornbag, i dont think its a good quilty one but yet i dont really know about flowerhorns.
He was ment to be €14.99 but the girl didnt have a clue and sold him for €2.99 :hyper:

So im going to do a growth log to see how fast he grows and how much his colour changes.

i keep saying he but i know dont the sex lol

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

this is his temp home untill we get the 100g over to our new house.
DSC_0222.jpg

ive googled and read up about flowerhorns but would like some general advice an flowerhorns from people who have kept them,

After being on flowerhorn forums i was told that he might be a classic zz FH but wont know untill he grows a bit more. So im going to get him some new food today.
Any suggestions for food? Thanks :)

ill be watching this topic as i have always fancied a flowerhorn. once my oscar has parted with me which i hope is not going to be soon i will be looking for one of these fellas :good:

WOW! What on earth are you feeding him on? He is growing like mad!!

Beautiful fish mate, really really stunning! I see the hump is starting to show slightly. :)

He gets fed cichild excel and gold, flakes and veggie flakes and prawns every 2 weeks if i remember

Cool i still wasnt too sure on the sex, was thinking it might be a female. Dont think he is going to have a big head becauae im sure it would have started buy now.

He is about 7/8" now

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back