Grown On Zebra Plec (Unusual Dark Facial Markings)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBOU

Recovering LFS Worker
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Am advertising this fish on behalf of a friend as he is moving and selling up his tanks (advertised in equipment section), it is a particularly nice animal andeating and growing well. If considering a long journey to purchase plec, I can also tell of another (though slightly smaller) zebra plec being sold about 20 minutes drive away.

Livestock: LO46 Zebra Plec
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Moving House and Selling Tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £100
Postage & Packaging: ----
Photograph: See end of post.

Zebra Pleco L046
Owned since October 2012, healthy, clear black and white striped approx 3-4cm in length, currently feeding on bloodworm and brine shrimp and the odd baby guppy!

zebraplec1_zps77cfb915.jpg

zebraplec2_zps4abef189.jpg

Fish is being advertised elsewhere, would be nice to see fish go as part of breeding project as it has lovely colours.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

No interest at all? Its a gorgeous fish!

I'm afraid I couldnt tell you the sex, never really had to sex Zebra plecs, certainly the smaller one is the first one i have ever seen in the flesh and I havent actually seen this one in the flesh. I will ask the owner if he knows but it might just be an educated guess...

The smaller Zebra is is only 1.5 - 1.8 cm, tiddly little thing but I tell you what, it has grown about 3-5mm in a week and a half now its on good food!

He said he is afraid he doesnt know what sex it is either, he has never had any others to compare it to lol. Sorry..

Ok i will research to see if they will be fine. I ordered some pipe caves so i think they should be fine. Can you pm me more pictures pls

The second Zebra isnt mine or my friends, its in a shop within the area... i suppose that matters less but if someone was struggling to source some zebras, i can name several in the area.

I know the shop wont go less than £100 and so nor will my friend as his plec is 2-3 times the size and is easily worth the £100.

hi the best i could do is £80 for your friends one

coz of petrol tocome and pick it up

Sold. Hope it does well for you Donna!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back