grow a frog!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Well thats sure.....different! :blink: :blink: lol I'm guessing they GM'ed it to be see-thru ? :sad: :angry:

Christ, it's just like those bloody Aquababies from a couple of years ago, doesn't anybody LISTEN to what fishkeepers say. I worked with a girl that had a White Cloud aquababy, she used to put bottled water in it (as per 'instructions'). Fish and any other animal for that matter, are not FASHION ACCESSORIES!! They need to be cared for. They carry RESPONSIBILITY GODDAMMIT! :crazy: :grr: :angry:

Probably, I'd definately recommend you get a bigger tank than the one in those pictures though!!

well it could have my 3ft tank after i've saved up for my juwel rio 400 :wub:

i wouldn't buy one becki ! and as far as i know u can only get them stateside.

better off going to petshop and getting a dwarf frog there!

Most pets stores sell frogs which are full grown, they could probably put you in touch with someone if you wanted the tadpoles. But watch out because some of them, can be agressive, I heard of one which ripped out a fishes eye! Maybe it was just an evil frog but its better safe than sorry!

we had bullfrog tadpoles once ... they are so huge lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

now why would any one want to grow a frog when you can buy them :D

A man walks into the doctors with a frog on his head. The doctor said 'What's the problem?' The frog replies 'well, it started with a boil on my bum.....' :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back