Group Of Purple Emperor Tetras [Redhill, Rh1]

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinS

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Livestock: Inpaichthys kerri (Purple Emperor Tetra)
Quantity for sale: 25
Reason for Sale: Reduce Stock
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £17.50
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

I'm reducing the number of fish in my tank, as have added some discus and these lovely tetras (Inpaichthys kerri) are very active and eager feeders. Whilst it will take some time to catch them, I'd like to re-home them as soon as possible, so am selling them at less than £1 each. There are around 25 fish, all adult and in full colour.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

do u ever come past Cambridge if so I will have them

blackops said:
do u ever come past Cambridge if so I will have them
No, sorry. Never come anywhere near Cambridge.

Hi Martin, how would these get on in a community tank (guppies, few swords, betta and cory's?)

I've got cory's, though nothing long finned like guppies or a betta, but these are very much community fish so I really can't see them being a problem at all, they are not aggressive, just very active.
Thanks
Martin

thanks Martin, let me have a think, the wife has told me not to spend any more on the tank ;(

Having thought, i will offer you 10 for them, could pickup this week..

All sold.
Please close thread.
Thanks
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back