Greetings

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Zephyrski

Reaction score
Hi there, new to this place, but I've been keeping tanks off and on since I was about 13 or so. I've had plenty of goldfish and koi in the younger days, plus a few Betta here there. Recently had a tiger Oscar 3 years ago, one the best fish with a big personality. Now I jumped back into keeping fish and have myself one Betta as of now and have a 6 gallon tank cycling for another:)

Hi there, new to this place, but I've been keeping tanks off and on since I was about 13 or so. I've had plenty of goldfish and koi in the younger days, plus a few Betta here there. Recently had a tiger Oscar 3 years ago, one the best fish with a big personality. Now I jumped back into keeping fish and have myself one Betta as of now and have a 6 gallon tank cycling for another:)
Welcome to the forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

If you have one tank that is established with an established filter, you can take some of the filter media/ material from that filter and put it on the new tank to help speed up the cycling process.

Let me welcome you Zephyrski (I must say your name is very difficult), I'm very new here, I would like to ask you, does Null really exists? (yes I am a real dummy) And where should it be? Perhaps I come also from Null or as good old Frank Zappa used to say, From nowhere, excuse me.

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

If you have one tank that is established with an established filter, you can take some of the filter media/ material from that filter and put it on the new tank to help speed up the cycling process.
I never knew that. Learning something new already :)

Let me welcome you Zephyrski (I must say your name is very difficult), I'm very new here, I would like to ask you, does Null really exists? (yes I am a real dummy) And where should it be? Perhaps I come also from Null or as good old Frank Zappa used to say, From nowhere, excuse me.
Well your name is difficult for me:)
No I don't think it does, but we all come from nowhere am I right🤞 maybe it's actually somewhere we've never heard of

A welcoming hi from me...
I use to keep and breed koi in the past as well... :)

Nice to have you here! Would love to see pics of your betta.

Zephyrski said: No I don't think it does, but we all come from nowhere am I right🤞 maybe it's actually somewhere we've never heard of
Great philosophy, I like that, I'm quite sure we're all living in somewhere that looks as if it were nowhere, that's because the Great One is an eager crook.

Nice to have you here! Would love to see pics of your betta.
Well you don't need to tell me twice I always enjoy showing others my boys:)
The first one is J, he's a king.
The second is Cosmo, black orchid dragon scale halfmoon¿ Somewhere in there

Attachments

• 20211117_192715.jpg
    20211117_192715.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20211115_185329.jpg
    20211115_185329.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 22
beautiful!
how did you take those pics? Mine suck on this iPad, but I’m whipping out my digital SLR soon. Having some technical difficulties. It’s an old one, circa 2005.

beautiful!
how did you take those pics? Mine suck on this iPad, but I’m whipping out my digital SLR soon. Having some technical difficulties. It’s an old one, circa 2005.
I've always wanted to go with a nice camera like that. Get really good quality and all. These are just taken on my phone hah. It's probably more to do with J being a total ham for attention

Those are some of the best cell shots I‘ve seen! Usually they have a flat look. So the flash doesn’t bother them?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back