Greetings

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jester4666

Reaction score
new to the forums, but not totally new to fish. as of last month i have upgraded to a 55 gal tank. the current residents are: 3 Dalmatian Mollies, 1 Mickey Mouse Platy, 1 Bumblebee Catfish, 1 Pleco, 1 Angelfish, 1 African Dwarf Frog. I used to have a 29 gal tank with 2 Koi, 1 Shubunkin, 2 Goldfish but i didn't cycle the new tank before i moved the fish and they all died within 6 hrs of putting them in the new tank. my mistake. :( i had my koi for over 2 years and i really regret losing him. i've been reading the forums here over the last couple of hours and i've learned a lot.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Keith.

thanks. i just added: 1 rainbow shark, 1 gold tetra (i bought 2 but 1 didn't make the trip home well), 1 upside-down catfish.

nice. i had a guppy tank a very long time ago and the pleco in it was huge.

thanks. i just added: 1 rainbow shark, 1 gold tetra (i bought 2 but 1 didn't make the trip home well), 1 upside-down catfish.
Welcome
TBH you should have 6 Gold Tetra, as they are shoaling species.

Carl

went to the pet store again today and found out that they had the tanks labeled wrong. it's a gold twin-barred platy, not a gold tetra. :lol: on another note, since i was there, i picked a few more tankmates up: 1 dinosaur bichir, 2 silver dollars, 1 cremesicle lyretail molly, and another african dwarf frog.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back