Greetings, from Snakehead Paradise

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Snakehead Paradise

Reaction score
Greetings from Malaysia, I have been a Snakehead fish lover since childhood. One day my parents took me to my uncle's house and there I saw what was a big Giant Snakehead fish (Channa micropeltes) in his aquarium. I was intrigued, and although I did not dare step close to the tank, it was a love at first sight.

Since then I have reared not only Giant Snakeheads but many other beautiful Snakehead species.

For example, you can see these two beautiful Platinum Channa argus (Northern Snakeheads) below.

I do not keep many Snakehead fish anymore due to marriage life and commitments but I still got some and would love to share them with you. :)

If you would like to watch their videos, you can check them out here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6oLvEOyxc4eOvO-GxRDO8Q/videos

Thank you.
light&thund.jpg

Last edited:
Snakeheads are invasive in the US. There are many delicious recipes to cook them. Apparently they taste well breaded and with vinegar. The state of Maryland offered cash prizes for each snakehead caught and photographed.

Greetings from Malaysia, I have been a Snakehead fish lover since childhood. One day my parents took me to my uncle's house and there I saw what was a big Giant Snakehead fish (Channa micropeltes) in his aquarium. I was intrigued, and although I did not dare step close to the tank, it was a love at first sight.

Since then I have reared not only Giant Snakeheads but many other beautiful Snakehead species.

For example, you can see these two beautiful Platinum Channa argus (Northern Snakeheads) below.

I do not keep many Snakehead fish anymore due to marriage life and commitments but I still got some and would love to share them with you. :)

If you would like to watch their videos, you can check them out here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6oLvEOyxc4eOvO-GxRDO8Q/videos

Thank you.View attachment 113941
Hello and welcome! These are two of the most stunning snake head I’ve ever seen congratulations and what an amazing achievement! I currently keep one snakehead in my aquarium they are so fascinating and unique.

Attachments

• 0032F1AB-0B1C-44DF-9566-AC96657F4B69.jpeg
    0032F1AB-0B1C-44DF-9566-AC96657F4B69.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 62

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back