Greetings everyone!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

eatyourpeas

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello!
New to fishkeeping and aquascaping, started in February and loving every minute of it (minus the drama moments)... Looking forward to exchanging stories with fellow fish people. :)

This one will house a pea puffer but now has LeeLoo, a Mystery Snail.
3 gal. (18" long)
1600651160001.png

This is the 5 gal. housing cherry shrimp (started with six now I have about fifty). with Hephaestus being quite busy fathering all of them (Bloo, Amarena and Paella were the moms), and the newcomer, a Kuhli Loach named Iji who did not know she was signing up to babysit the shrimp in addition to obsessive hoovering!
tank5gs.jpg

tank5bgs.jpg

And then there is the 6 gal. housing four Amano Shrimp, 3 Mystery Snails, one Nerite Snail (Zimbabwe) and one Sparkling Gourami, "Ojitos"
tank6gs.jpg

tank6gbs.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. That 18long is a beauty!

Back story on Hephaestus?? Is he fashioning the armour for the shrimp?

Wow. That 18long is a beauty!

Back story on Hephaestus?? Is he fashioning the armour for the shrimp?
:thanks:
Haha... not really. He was looking around to build armour for the others, only to realize they were all girls and he was the only boy, so he dropped the first "r" and offered "other" services. Fifty shrimplets later, he still shows his amorous prowess and maintains a fire engine red colour. I think he prefers this job! When I got him at the LFS, the person who helped me said he kept being passed on for not being pretty enough...
The little boy in my avatar is one of his offspring with Bloo (Blue Velvet RCS). Very pretty, showing wild type markings.

:thanks:
Haha... not really. He was looking around to build armour for the others, only to realize they were all girls and he was the only boy, so he dropped the first "r" and offered "other" services. Fifty shrimplets later, he still shows his amorous prowess and maintains a fire engine red colour. I think he prefers this job! When I got him at the LFS, the person who helped me said he kept being passed on for not being pretty enough...
The little boy in my avatar is one of his offspring with Bloo (Blue Velvet RCS). Very pretty, showing wild type markings.
I love your story, quite entertaining! ☆
I like making up stories, too!

Most reactions

trending

Back