Green Terror Or Blue Acara

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jammyhunt

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I bought what I thought was 4 blue acars from my local fish shop iv liked them for some time as I was told there not to aggressive.so 8 weeks have gone by and one if them males has been growing a lot faster than the other male and two females plus he has a lot more colour.iv done some research a think iv got a green terror in my tank plus 3 blue acara but would like people to give me there opinions if I put some pics up,thank for reading

Green terror?
null_zpsddb1606d.jpg

null_zps9d94f884.jpg

null_zps0620281f.jpg

Blue acara?

null_zps31932ea6.jpg

null_zps31932ea6.jpg

null_zps08631e38.jpg

null_zpsc36c5f8e.jpg

Both together.

null_zps0a3ceccb.jpg

null_zps798e9256.jpg

null_zps31932ea6.jpg

The green terror is not going to work with what iv got planned its big and aggressive yes?

Jammyhunt said:
The green terror is not going to work with what iv got planned its big and aggressive yes?
Meh, it depends on what your planning. A community tank with guppies and neons wouldn't work but a cichlid tank probably would. What is your plan? Also how big is the tank?

90 gallons/350 litres and I don't want guppys or anything like that but want a few different chichlids and plexus and loaches etc

GT can be aggressive yes, but not as much as a JD or Flower Horn in my experience. What is your full stocking idea? 90 Gallons is a decent size but if you have too many fish then yes it most likely will fight.

Well got 2 angels and to fire mouths loaches and a 7 inch plec at mo plus a male blue acara and to female acara or terror.

Boy, now i am thinking that my green terror is a blue acara...

Either way he is a cool fish...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back