Green and Golden bell frogs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
This is a green and golden bell frog. Not stunning green and gold because I keep her and her mate inside in an aquarium. Her mate was such a beautiful colour when I got him now he's brown like her
OMG THAT IS SUCH A NICE FROG!!
maybe if they could get some air outside they could color up to their outside colors or something?

This is a green and golden bell frog. Not stunning green and gold because I keep her and her mate inside in an aquarium. Her mate was such a beautiful colour when I got him now he's brown like her
It's really sad. She died

are these frogs native to your area? if they are not then you have to get a frog proof cover for the area around your pond since they might as well hop on over to other ponds and mass breed lol
pictures?
Where so you get a frog proof cover? Do I need to make one? Also, how do you have a pump going if the pond is outside? Do you need a filter? Thanks

Where so you get a frog proof cover? Do I need to make one? Also, how do you have a pump going if the pond is outside? Do you need a filter? Thanks
Any fine mesh should work. We have an outlet outiside. Filter preferred

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back