Green and Golden bell frogs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Not yet but i hope i will
I have this mini pond so maybe next year when the plants grow in i could see some little tadpoles grow
They get free food(algae)
And free rent!

Not yet but i hope i will
I have this mini pond so maybe next year when the plants grow in i could see some little tadpoles grow
They get free food(algae)
And free rent!
I thought about making a pond but I wasn't sure that the frogs might jump away

With your pond do you have any filtration and do you need to, and how would you change the water?
i havent started it yet it is just a half barrel filled with water (with mud and pond liner)
once the lily pond starts i will put a pump in there and change water every week

i havent started it yet it is just a half barrel filled with water (with mud and pond liner)
once the lily pond starts i will put a pump in there and change water every week
I'm going to start making a pond soon with a net over top to keep the frogs in. I will get a half barrel from Bunnings and they will have the pond liner. I'm not sure where to get a pump from.

I'm going to make a pond. And try to keep the frogs in somehow. I'm a bit worried because I have 3 tadpoles just about to turn into frogs

I'm going to make a pond. And try to keep the frogs in somehow. I'm a bit worried because I have 3 tadpoles just about to turn into frogs
are these frogs native to your area? if they are not then you have to get a frog proof cover for the area around your pond since they might as well hop on over to other ponds and mass breed lol
pictures?

are these frogs native to your area? if they are not then you have to get a frog proof cover for the area around your pond since they might as well hop on over to other ponds and mass breed lol
pictures?
This is a green and golden bell frog. Not stunning green and gold because I keep her and her mate inside in an aquarium. Her mate was such a beautiful colour when I got him now he's brown like her

Attachments

• IMG20211112112612.jpg
    IMG20211112112612.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 80

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back