Granddaughter’s Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It happens frequently for some reason. It's like people who swear at others when driving their car. If we were all speaking face to face in a room, I doubt there would be many arguments

That's a small tank for sure, do you know what it was originally marketed to house?

If it were me I would only use it for something tiny, like those kiddy things they sold for "sea monkies". Maybe a snail.

I was in a similar position with my niece a short time ago. She loves my tanks and wanted one of her own, to which my sister agreed. They came home with something not all that much bigger than your own.

Me, being the clumsy and terrible uncle that I am "accidentally" dropped the tank, cracking it and making it unusable.

I then bought her a 64 litre as an apology.

Does Nanna Lou have similarly buttery fingers?
Yes to the butterfly fingers, no to the budget, and there’s not a lot of space with 5 children in the house!

@EllRog - only one shark..? Are you certain we couldn’t get a couple in there..?

It wasn’t party to the purchase, it is sold with a picture of a lovely male Betta in it...I’m sad that my Betta is only in 24 ltrs...

A local chain of retailers told her she could have 12...?

I don’t know what the answer to inhabitants will be but I have refused to let her get anything living in it until I know the water (if not the space) is safe.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back