Gourami

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hey guys...

Well, just over 2 years ago when i wrote this sticky i posted "Stay tuned" for updates and hopefully they'll finally be coming very soon! So if anybody has pictures of gourami which they don't mind me using in this thread, pm me the link to the picture and i'll add it in along with a credit for your help! :good:

:nod:

I don't have any pictures unfortunately but I'm glad you're back to add to this :thumbs: :D

I am going with you. It sort of reflects what the LFS told me....too much info starts to contradict its self! :thanks:

Since the 3 spot gouramis have so may different colors, maybe you should list them (i.e. "aka oplaline, gold, etc.)

I wish I had read this before buying two of these guys, they are so cool as well. :sad:

"They do not combine well with over active tank mates due to their peaceful nature."

i have read that some gourami are just colour differnces of other gourami.

i have red robin gourami are these there own type or what.

any info on them

Hi

I have a Robin dwarf male Gourami who seems to have a bloated stomach, I thought it may be Dropsy but the fish doesn't have the raised scales. I am not sure whats wrong with it other than having a bloated stomach it looks heathy and active.

But my fish tank has had some problems recently, I thought some of the fish had White spot so I trated the tank for that. Then one of Rosy barbs started getting raggy fins do I waited for the white spot treatement to finish then treated the tank for Fin Rot using a Genral tonic. Whilist some of the fish appear quite heathy some havent been.

Rosy barb- Has raggy fins, white patches on its body, it may have raised scales too.

Robin dwarf male Gourami- Slient bloated stomach

Very helpfull thread, have got wrigglers so I will now remove the dad. Mum has already been moved. fingers crossed for the very tiny young.

I have a question.

I bought two dwarf Gourami's from the same tank and put them in my tank. After about a month I noticed that one of them was about an inch and the other didnt seem to grow at all. The smaller kept just going to the top of the tank and floating on the waterline but moved when i fed them and i noticed that its underfin had been completely removed. Is it possible that these fish got teritorial? both were males from the same pack.

I have a 125 litre tank 4ft by 2ft i think with plenty of plants and logs for them to hide. Any suggestions what heppend?

Request for information on Sparkling Gouramis, too, if available.

Thanks!
Sir Good Fish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back