Gotta Love A Freebie!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

karigupi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
After pressure from him indoors I cut right down to two tanks (from 8)over the last 12mths and really missed them all.

So decision was made to get a new one, thought i'd post a quick freecycle request first, just in case........
An hour later I collected a 4ft tank and stand which was on its way to the tip :good:

Really not sure what to put in it yet, but couldnt turn it down :hyper: Its well worth a request if you use freecycle, with everyone starting their spring cleans and gardening.

Am going to be cheeky and request on another local page, just in case there are more unloved and unwanted tanks out there

After pressure from him indoors I cut right down to two tanks (from 8)over the last 12mths and really missed them all.

So decision was made to get a new one, thought i'd post a quick freecycle request first, just in case........
An hour later I collected a 4ft tank and stand which was on its way to the tip :good:

Really not sure what to put in it yet, but couldnt turn it down :hyper: Its well worth a request if you use freecycle, with everyone starting their spring cleans and gardening.

Am going to be cheeky and request on another local page, just in case there are more unloved and unwanted tanks out there

Can't fault you, if you don't ask you don't get :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back