Got Some Habrosus Yesterday (now With Pics!)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

noodles

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, got a group of 6, seem to be at least 2 males and 2 females and 2 which I am not sure of yet!! Settled in happily overnight and are lovely! Look smaller in my tank than they did in the shop, half the size of my big amano shrimps but they dont seem to mind at all!

Just got to make sure they get enough food and that my hoover platies dont steal too much!

Really pleased with them so far and thats only after a day! If they settle in well then I may well get some more later!

edit:

Now with some pics!

Attachments

• 03060007_sm1.JPG
    03060007_sm1.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 61
Can we have some photos please? Pretty Pleease?

will try and get some but what with my camera skills, their size and speed I cant promise decent pics! oh but they are lovely! really settling in now as well. sitting together and then swimming off along the bottom and in mid water. lovely!

Attachments

• 03060009_sm1.JPG
    03060009_sm1.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 70
yo noodles... glad you like em. they are funny little chaps. I have 8 and they are very active!

yo noodles... glad you like em. they are funny little chaps. I have 8 and they are very active!

i have 6 but if they do alright may get a few more!

Attachments

• 03060008_sm1.JPG
    03060008_sm1.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 79
Still waiting........

Pictures are on my camera, even a video too! But the camera is at home and I am at work... ok ok, I am rubbish... lets hope the pictures when they arrive are not a let down...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back