Got new allergy test done…. Results 😭😭😭😭

I may look into that bacteria! That would suck if I had it but I guess it's an easy fix, right?
I suffered from stomach ulcers since I was a kid. I got them from my gran on mum's side of the family. Gran had stomach ulcers too and everyone said it was stress. That's what they thought caused it back in the day.

I got the nickname Wois (woe is me) because I used to complain of feeling sick all the time. 30 years later and doctors finally diagnosed me with stomach, duodenum, intestinal and bowel ulcers. Everyone else in the family has the bacteria but it only affected my gran and myself.

Many years later they found out stomach ulcers were caused by a heli-coil shaped bacteria and named it Helicobacter pylori. Some years after that I ended up on antibiotics for another reason and it treated the ulcer bacteria too. I have been free of them ever since. It took about 5 years before my stomach settled down because of the damage done by the bacteria over the years. But I don't feel sick all the time and can eat and drink and not feel like I am being cut open.

I suffered from stomach ulcers since I was a kid. I got them from my gran on mum's side of the family. Gran had stomach ulcers too and everyone said it was stress. That's what they thought caused it back in the day.

I got the nickname Wois (woe is me) because I used to complain of feeling sick all the time. 30 years later and doctors finally diagnosed me with stomach, duodenum, intestinal and bowel ulcers. Everyone else in the family has the bacteria but it only affected my gran and myself.

Many years later they found out stomach ulcers were caused by a heli-coil shaped bacteria and named it Helicobacter pylori. Some years after that I ended up on antibiotics for another reason and it treated the ulcer bacteria too. I have been free of them ever since. It took about 5 years before my stomach settled down because of the damage done by the bacteria over the years. But I don't feel sick all the time and can eat and drink and not feel like I am being cut open.
Wow that sounds similar to me. I'm always feeling sick. I miss out on a lot of stuff cause of it.
I get really nauseas and my stomach hurts bad. Its to the point a lot of times where I just WANT to throw up... It seems like it would make me feel better.

Thank you so much for your personal experience. I will do some research on the matter myself just to see what I can find out about the bacteria and testing, as well as allergies

Am I just lucky? The only severe allergy I have is to the penicillin group of antibiotics. I have been warned that if I take any oral meds, or even ointment/eye drops, they could kill me. I am not allergic to any food so I can eat what I like.

I do suffer from asthma triggered by smoke and running in icy cold air, and sulphur dioxide (homebrewing sterilising solution). And hayfever caused by certain pollens and our late cat. Half an antihistamine tablet a day takes care of hayfever symptoms.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back