Got new allergy test done…. Results 😭😭😭😭

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

But hey, if they put a feeding tube in I won’t need to worry about what I eat or don’t eat😂😂
No... that's not right. I don't understand.

Why are things like this in this cruel world :(

But I don't understand. You ate it before with no (or at least minimal) issues but now because a test says that it's bad you won't?
What happens when you eat it?
It may be reactions I’m not noticing, like contributing to the brain fog, or worse-than-it-could-be joint pain. The blood test showed inflammation and that is a scientific result, so I will avoid it

It may be reactions I’m not noticing, like contributing to the brain fog, or worse-than-it-could-be joint pain. The blood test showed inflammation and that is a scientific result, so I will avoid it
True... That is true. I thought about that but I wasn't sure so I brought it up.

Do keep in mind though that even machine tests can make mistakes

I will eat bell peppers if cooked into something and there isn't a ton but otherwise nope. I see people dipping sticks of it in ranch or just eating it with nothing else and nope lol
cut them into small squares and put them on a pizza

Yes it’s something that’s being considered by my medical team :)
If its going to improve your quality of life then its a good thing but we were made to enjoy food! Otherwise everything would taste like cardboard...so that will be really challenging for you

If its going to improve your quality of life then its a good thing but we were made to enjoy food! Otherwise everything would taste like cardboard...so that will be really challenging for you
Yah. I'm just imagining what it would be like.
You can't enjoy the taste of anything, at all. It wouldn't even taste like cardboard. Just nothingness

True... That is true. I thought about that but I wasn't sure so I brought it up.

Do keep in mind though that even machine tests can make mistakes
Yes, but the test showed it when I was little as well, we just thought I outgrew the sensitivity.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back