Got new allergy test done…. Results 😭😭😭😭

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Let me guess, you don't like em either?
My whole family likes them... I just don't see why. Doesn't taste good for me 😅
Then it's only certain squashes I dislike there are ones I do.
Do you normally eat green or red bell peppers (capsicum for Australians and Kiwis)?

Red capsicum is sweeter than green and can taste really nice if done right. Cut them in half and remove the seeds. Sprinkle some Italian herbs over them and a drizzle of olive or sunflower oil. Put on a baking tray in the oven until they smell yummy and take them out before they turn black. Let them cool for a minute and eat them as is or put them on a ham and salad sandwich. They are yummy.

You can also cut the top off and remove the seeds. Fill the inside with boiled rice and vegetables. Put in oven for a few minutes to heat up and then eat them.

Spinach=death for me,
Apples=stomachache
What-meme-12129.jpg

Spinach will kill you? WTH? What are you diagnosed with kiddo?

Do you normally eat green or red bell peppers (capsicum for Australians and Kiwis)?

Red capsicum is sweeter than green and can taste really nice if done right. Cut them in half and remove the seeds. Sprinkle some Italian herbs over them and a drizzle of olive or sunflower oil. Put on a baking tray in the oven until they smell yummy and take them out before they turn black. Let them cool for a minute and eat them as is or put them on a ham and salad sandwich. They are yummy.

You can also cut the top off and remove the seeds. Fill the inside with boiled rice and vegetables. Put in oven for a few minutes to heat up and then eat them.
I will eat bell peppers if cooked into something and there isn't a ton but otherwise nope. I see people dipping sticks of it in ranch or just eating it with nothing else and nope lol

View attachment 166815

Spinach will kill you? WTH? What are you diagnosed with kiddo?
Regular allergies, intolerance ANDDDDD mast cell activation reactions which are anaphylactic/hives type responses that don’t show up on allergy tests. Get hives from the sun, or water, or absolutely nothing. Inconsistently too. Die from spinach or chocolate or raspberries. 🤷‍♀️

I will eat bell peppers if cooked into something and there isn't a ton but otherwise nope. I see people dipping sticks of it in ranch or just eating it with nothing else and nope lol
But dipped in ranch is straight from heaven. I’m thoroughly convinced you are an alien posing as human that this point :)

But dipped in ranch is straight from heaven. I’m thoroughly convinced you are an alien posing as human that this point :)
I don't mind things dipped in ranch... Just not those weird pepper thingies.

But hey, if they put a feeding tube in I won’t need to worry about what I eat or don’t eat😂😂

Eh. I manage. Just sad about the icecream
But I don't understand. You ate it before with no (or at least minimal) issues but now because a test says that it's bad you won't?
What happens when you eat it?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back