Got new allergy test done…. Results 😭😭😭😭

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well I mean before the results came back I was having ice cream on a daily basis 😂 so don’t feel bad
Well I should hope so! You should have something to treat yourself and make you feel better for being in constant pain, fainting, can't walk etc! What's my excuse?? 2 screaming kids 😐

I can eat other stuff last night I had chicken, refried beans and quinoa. The night before I had small amount of ground beef and refried beans. I had a steak and fries the night before (was like the only think in the restaurant that was free from all the more severe allergies)
Smoothies are good, it makes the fiborous stuff easier to digest, liquid diets are better for gp anyway. I used to have a lot of milkshakes and smoothies with dairy, not so much anymore. Chicken for me is the best meat for protein because it’s less fatty which I’m also supposed to avoid
Oh ok whew. So you don't stay away from ALL the foods your allergic to just the sever ones. Ok. That is much better.
Like I couldn't live without dairy or potatoes thinking about a lot of things their in lol
Well I mean before the results came back I was having ice cream on a daily basis 😂 so don’t feel bad
Oh lord 🤣
Hey its totally fine if your not eating much else. Our family used to eat ice cream daily but now we have cut back tremendously.
If you were eating ice cream before and didn't notice then you will still eat ice cream right?

You don’t like bell peppers!? Crazy 😜
Let me guess, you don't like em either?
My whole family likes them... I just don't see why. Doesn't taste good for me 😅
Then it's only certain squashes I dislike there are ones I do.

Well I should hope so! You should have something to treat yourself and make you feel better for being in constant pain, fainting, can't walk etc! What's my excuse?? 2 screaming kids 😐
I remember when I got really sick. The only thing that strangely sounded good to me was strawberry ice cream... Mmmm... So what did I have multiple days in a row for my meals? ICE CREAM! 🤣

Screaming kids are valid though-:rofl:

Oh ok whew. So you don't stay away from ALL the foods your allergic to just the sever ones. Ok. That is much better.
Like I couldn't live without dairy or potatoes thinking about a lot of things their in lol

Oh lord 🤣
Hey its totally fine if your not eating much else. Our family used to eat ice cream daily but now we have cut back tremendously.
If you were eating ice cream before and didn't notice then you will still eat ice cream right?
No it said it was a severe intolerance so it is completely cut out

Let me guess, you don't like em either?
My whole family likes them... I just don't see why. Doesn't taste good for me 😅
Then it's only certain squashes I dislike there are ones I do.
I love them- crazy child doesn’t like them smh 🤦‍♀️:)

Breakfast- nothing
Lunch- nothing
Dinner- usually a small amount of chicken with some sort of carb. Supposed to avoid most fiberous things so not many vegetables
you should be able to tolerate brown rice or a low GI brown rice and gold sweet potato.

If you can tolerate green leafy vegetables like spinach, you can blend them up with some apple & guava juice (from a juicebox) :) and a tablespoon of olive oil (might be the same as olives) or sunflower oil. It makes for a nice drink.

you should be able to tolerate brown rice or a low GI brown rice and gold sweet potato.

If you can tolerate green leafy vegetables like spinach, you can blend them up with some apple & guava juice (from a juicebox) :) and a tablespoon of olive oil (might be the same as olives) or sunflower oil. It makes for a nice drink.
Spinach=death for me,
Apples=stomachache

Sounds weirdly tastey!

Spinach=death for me,
Apples=stomachache
9f5f892c022192c371562ebc92e2724d_w200.gif

Those two things are supposed to be really beneficial, especially the spinach....
Whyyyyyy. This is confusing my brain

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back