Got my Vampire fish today

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fireblade01

Reaction score
He is only about 5 inches now but of course will grow large watching him even at that size makes you realize what he is capable off.

20210705_125708.jpg

you do realize that the fish will grow to more than triple the width of the tank in the photo, right? unless you're hiding a 500+ gallon tank somewhere, you're not going to be able to house this fish for more than a year maximum.

you do realize that the fish will grow to more than triple the width of the tank in the photo, right? unless you're hiding a 500+ gallon tank somewhere, you're not going to be able to house this fish for more than a year maximum.
I know how big they get I do my research before buying anything that is just his tank for now. My biggest tank right now is 2500 gallons he would be lost in that so thanks for the info but I know what he is now and what he she will be.

ok, i just wanted to know that you weren't the type that tries to stunt monster fish in small aquariums for as long as possible. i don't like people that own fish to boast. are you ever going to post a picture of the 2500?

No I have never tried that and yes I will he will move thru tanks as he grows but are this stage I find he seems more comfortable in a smaller space I don't want to stress him out. He seems calm and content .

ok, i just wanted to know that you weren't the type that tries to stunt monster fish in small aquariums for as long as possible. i don't like people that own fish to boast. are you ever going to post a picture of the 2500?
Here is the tank I am still working on
74676.jpeg

And I would never harm any animal for my personal gain. I truly believe people need to check what there getting themselves into before getting any animal no matter what species. I have retic pythons as well also not a small predator.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back