Got my order in...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This afternoon, my order of fish food came in again. This time I've ordered it from a company that's a fellow exhibitor at vivaristic events. He gave me good prices for the bulk packaging.

Attachments

• IMG_9384a.jpg
    IMG_9384a.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9390.JPG
    IMG_9390.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_9391.JPG
    IMG_9391.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9392.JPG
    IMG_9392.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9393.JPG
    IMG_9393.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 44
Agreed that you are looking well! And that's good to see :)

What's in the tanks high above your head in this photo though? Really curious! Are they hard to maintain?

Anytime I grumble about the price of fish food, I'll remind myself of the food bills for people like you, with hundreds of tanks/ponds and fish!

You're looking well Emerald :)
Remind me, do you feed live food too?
Oh, thanks.
I do give my fish once a week live food.

Also in larger amounts...
Agreed that you are looking well! And that's good to see :)

What's in the tanks high above your head in this photo though? Really curious! Are they hard to maintain?

Anytime I grumble about the price of fish food, I'll remind myself of the food bills for people like you, with hundreds of tanks/ponds and fish!
In those tanks are swimming campoma nr.7 endlers, tiger limia's and fry of japan blue guppies (both blonde and grey bodied).
Well yes, in general people like us will have more costs when it comes to fish food. But fortunately, I do pay wholesale prices to control the costs.

Well yes, in general people like us will have more costs when it comes to fish food. But fortunately, I do pay wholesale prices to control the costs.
That always helps and you probably pay for some of the food with fish you sell.

I paid for my water and power bills, and fish food with the fish I bred and sold. Anyone can do it. Just breed fish that sell and find a pet shop to buy them.

That always helps and you probably pay for some of the food with fish you sell.

I paid for my water and power bills, and fish food with the fish I bred and sold. Anyone can do it. Just breed fish that sell and find a pet shop to buy them.
Wel, there are petstores and specific lfs's that will buy my fish. But in general, my fish are sold to serious breeders (national and international). This can happen at relevant vivaristic events, by shipping or they hop by.
When sold to a store, I will get a decent price for each fish. And they'll keep a decent margin as well to resell them. They don't consider me just an aquarist with an overstock that he's got to get rid of. So, that's a fortunate thing for me...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back