Got another article published

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Got my article (8 pages) published # Male livebearer dorsals, size does matter # Poecilia news # Poecilia Netherlands
IMG_1088a.jpgDocument_2021-06-05_182312.jpgDocument_2021-06-05_182448.jpg

Congratulations. Is it a primary research article? Is it posted anywhere in electronic format where one can read it after translating.

Ooh can you explain a bit to us?
About tr ephoto and the article underneath
The article is about the function of the size of the dorsal fin of a male wild livebearer. Arisen from an aggressive measure or from an attraction measure?
Congratulations. Is it a primary research article? Is it posted anywhere in electronic format where one can read it after translating.
The article is published in a dutch livebearer magazine. I'm one of the editors. We do have the intention to publish all articles that have been published thusfar, to post them online. But that takes time at the moment. We've renewed the website. But we're not done yet.

Is your article available in english or french ?

The article is published in a dutch livebearer magazine. I'm one of the editors. We do have the intention to publish all articles that have been published thus far, to post them online. But that takes time at the moment. We've renewed the website. But we're not done yet.
Any idea when this is going to be made available online and in English? :)

I asked the same and my "solution" is :

Any idea when this is going to be made available online and in English? :)

I asked the same and my "solution" is :
I'm not sure when it will be available online. Our administrator would take of the online publishing of all articles. But I can't reach him at the moment. He's on a vacation. But I also know he's behind with all the work. And it will be published in dutch.

It is the vest online translator ;) The Google's is kindergarten in comparison :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back