Got A New Camera

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

onebto

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got a new camera a Canon EOS 600D its my 1st DSLR so these are some of my 1st pictures all on the basic auto settings so not alot of skill in these pictures, guess I would learn to crawl before walking :blink:

Sandy is nearly 4 a female she is a little snobby but she has her moments, Max is 1.5 years old a male he is very affectionate, lazy and amazingly greedy with no limit to what he can eat.

Sandy:

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Max:

IMG_0062.jpg

This one is a little out of focus but I do like it because I like to think he is saying "OOOH i got an itch!"

IMG_0044.jpg

This one of Max was a lucky shot caught him licking his nose.

IMG_0043.jpg

Awww love your kitties and you're doing a great job with the new camera! Great pics!

Good choice on the cam mate, I have the 550d, there's not much between them spec wise. What lenses have you got? The 50mm portrait lens is great, and it's only £100!! Nice pics!

Just got the standard 18-55mm canon lense that came with it at the moment and will be stuck with just that for a while.

I often buy second hand lens, Sigma, or Tameron lenses. You can get some really decent ones for half the price. If you have a London camera exchange in town then it's always worth checking out. :good:

i love the second picture of Sandy. reminds me of a old fashion lady in furs.. doing a kind of "I'm gorgeous darling, gorgeous."

As above, get a nifty fifty.

Also get it out of auto mode asap, to start with shoot in either TV or AV as I think Canon call it depending on which suits your needs more.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back