Got a mouse in the house.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I had a dicussion once with my girlfriend. We we're in a cottage and there was a tiny mouse. We didn't need any alarm, for her volume covered for the whole town. I had to catch that mouse. And my gf kept screaming while she was jumping on the couch. I finally got that mouse (damn, they're so fast!). she didn't want me to kill it. It was cold ouside. So, she said that I couldn't put it in the cold. So, I've tried to release it close to the cottage, so, it could hide in the bush. And what I've already expected, that was way too close to the cottage that it would probably try to get it again. and tha while she was still jumping on the couch. Yes, her volume reached also outdoors... ?. There wasn't really a good shelter for that mouse to hide for the cold. I got inside again with the mouse kept between two plastic cups. And the screaming started again. At that time no mp3 players were invented yet. So, couldn't cover my ears. Put my coat on and went to the lake shore (just a 10 minutes walk). There were a number of cut trees where I released that mouse. When I got back, she felt so sorry for that mouse... Is it me... or just 'women"? No offense, ladies... ?
LOL...nice story

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back