🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello TFF members! :)

I have a GoPro, and I love filming with it. I was just wondering if you guys had a GoPro, and if so to submit a picture and give a description. This is not a contest, it’s juts for fun. ;)

Here is mine......

Specific model: GoPro hero 2014

It can shoot video, pictures, burst, and time lapse.

Resolution: 1080-30

Spot meter: off

Quick Capture: on

NTSC/PAL: NTSC

LED: both on

Beeps: off

Micro SD card size: 32 GB

It has a custom ACU camo “skin” or wrap on it because I use it when I play airsoft a lot.

5EE06209-D868-4DC7-BDA8-3BAA34541639.jpeg

The accessory to the left of the GoPro is the “GoPro 3-way selfie stick “

To a person that doesn’t know what this means, it is just useless information. I hope there is someone here’s that knows what I’m talking about! :p

How good are GoPros and are they water proof?

I am looking for a camera to stick on bait traps in the water so I can see if there are any crocodiles nearby.

nice camera ... is it waterproof....if so, you could put it in your fish tank to get some scuba diving type pictures

Yes yes yes!! All GoPros are %100 water proof. Are you wanting sort of a small one @Colin_T? And are you on a budget? The best GoPro on the market currently, is the GoPro hero 7 black, and it has an LCD touch screen on the back, unlike mine. If you want a super reliable one, that also has a touch screen, I would go with the GoPro hero 4 Black. I will include links for all of the above, if you want them. ;)

If you want a super small one, go with the GoPro hero 5 session. :)

That is a good idea @Fishmanic! I never thought of that! (Btw, I like your new sig. ;))

(And as an answer to your question, “How good are they?” They are the best action camera currently on the market. ) :)

I am after a few cameras to fit on bait traps so as small as possible but I'm not after spy cams or anything like that. Price isn't a real issue apart from the fact they might get eaten by crocodiles, so I would prefer not to spend huge amounts and have a croc eat it.

Do any of them have a wireless feed so I can record it on land while the camera is in the water?

How much time can they record for?

Do any of them have a wireless feed so I can record it on land while the camera is in the water?
Yes, anything over my a GoPro hero 2014, will be able to “live stream” to your phone. GoPro has a free app that you can get on your phone.

So it seems like you would want to go with a GoPro hero 5 session. Theses cameras can record for a little over 4 hours, if they have 62 GB micro SD cards. Not because they will run out of battery, but because they will run out of storage space. After you run out of the 4 hours, then just delete the footage, so you have more room. (After you review it of course.) :)

(Just to let you know, the GoPro hero 5 session is only 1inx1inx1in making it the smallest GoPro on the market.)

We use a Go Pro when tubing and rafting in the river. Perfect for water sports!

Cool! What specific model is it? :)

(If you can’t find the model, just send in a picture, I should be able to or “ID” it for you!) ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back