Good Workout And Diet Routine

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I got some good news today. I didnt tear it, but I have some pretty bad bruising in the muscle. He said no lifting for a week and after that only light weight.

That's another reason why you want to do your heavy lifting before the season starts. You will always have these nagging pains and injuries from all the impact/contact. Let that thing heal up, ice it and all (I'm sure your doc mentioned 20 minutes on and 20 minutes off with the ice.) Make sure you let it heal. I was one of those boneheads that kept training through my injuries. I can still train heavy, but I have a lot of little injuries from back in the day. I'm glad yours wasn't more serious. Torn Rotator Cuffs are hard to come back from, even after surgery.

Yes he did say to ice it. And i was lifting pretty heavy before season. And amend to those nagging pains. Haha i got a big one on my arm right now.

Running only doesn’t help to gain muscle mass, Do daily exercises to for the whole body and take control of it. I tried for two months and it works well.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back