Good schooling fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Meg0000

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I am probably going to add another schooling fish in my 55 gallon in a few months because I have other plans before but I would like to know what tight schooling fish I could add. I really like how the hengeli rasboras school so I would like a fish similar in that way. I basically want to have 2-3 distinct schooling fish. Do cardinal tetra school well?

Do cardinal tetra school well?
I have no experience with cardinal tetras, but I do have experience with neon tetras. I can tell you they school very well. (They should pretty tight as well)

Hi, I am probably going to add another schooling fish in my 55 gallon in a few months because I have other plans before but I would like to know what tight schooling fish I could add. I really like how the hengeli rasboras school so I would like a fish similar in that way. I basically want to have 2-3 distinct schooling fish. Do cardinal tetra school well?
Cardanals are good schoolers. In the video it’s Not cardinals but simalar

.And I like diamond head neon tetras, they are simalar but have a different pattern.

Cardanals are good schoolers. In the video it’s Not cardinals but simalar

.And I like diamond head neon tetras, they are simalar but have a different pattern.
I really like Neon Tetras. I have 8, I love them. :)

Cardinals do shoal somewhat tightly, but they require a warmer temp than many other common fish

I have no experience with cardinal tetras, but I do have experience with neon tetras. I can tell you they school very well. (They should pretty tight as well)
I think my temperature is too high (25°) but I will have this fish one day in a lower temperature tank. I would probably have them with panda cory wich I can't have right now also because of temperature. I think that's what you have in one of your tank right? I really like how you stocked that tank

According to seriously fish neon tetra can go in a range of temperature from 21 to 25°c so maybe it could work?

My neons are broken haha they don't school tightly. Just sorta pick a spot and chill all over the place.

If you have a warmer tank, I would definitely suggest the rummynose instead

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back