Good Evening All!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mincher183

Reaction score
Friendly Hello from Cheshire,

Not really new to fishkeeping, used to have a lovely tank with Malawi's, moved house and sold it because my OH's sister was moving in with us for a while (NEVER AGAIN!) anyway, went to the garden centre at the weekend and found a beautiful tank, just had to buy it.

All Setup and ready to go.

Tank - 230L Aqua One Oakstyle.
Lighting - Fluval 30watt Bluetooth AquaSky Light
Filtration - 1 x All Pond Solutions 1400EF+9W UV, 1 x AquaManta EFX300

Temp - 26.5C
PH - 8.2
KH - 8
GH - 13

Looking lovely.

Hope to get to know you all better soon!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 76
Hello and welcome the forum! :hi:

I love your tank! I also like that rock background. :good:

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around TFF! :fish:

On August 1st, our tank of the Month contest will feature tanks sized at 30 US gallons and above. I hope you will enter your tank no matter whether you are at your final goal or not.

Thanks Everyone, not sure if any of you have had any exposure to the Fluval Aquasky Bluetooth LED light? I spent 2 hours yesterday configuring a smooth sunrise/sunset with reds etc and then bringing in blues for night. Thankfully it has a preview that runs through the whole 24hour in 1 minute. Looks great though.

Attachments

• 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 4a.png
    4a.png
    263 KB · Views: 93
Looks really cool. I just let the light from my windows give the sunrise and set my tank lights to go on at 10 am and off at 9 Pm where a dim light from a room lamp stays on until 10pm then darkness. All my tanks are older (1985-1994) so I have not tried the LED lights but they do look very nice.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back