Good Deal Or A Bad Deal?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

trout_pout

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just got back from pets at home. Today I decided to give back my giant male pink convict as he was too aggressive for the tank. I still have in my tank the female (very shy), my friends parrot fish (don't know if he even wants it back after he sold his previous tank) and my gold severum along with yo yo loaches.
Anyway, as the convict was a nice size and in tip-top condition they decided to give me something in exchange;
2 blue acaras, It was one of those deals that you had to make there and then and they were worth £6.99 each.

They are about 1 inch to 2 inches long and I'm currently going to put them into the tank. Was this a successful deal? :thumbs:

If you really needed to get rid of the convict , and you didnt have time for a private sale , then i guess it was not to be sniffed at .
I dont know what price large pink convicts go for , but i suppose you have to consider how long you might have had to keep hold of him before being able to find a sale , thus resulting in a purchase of and running of another tank to house him in the meantime all adding to cost.

Putting all that into perspective i guess you had a good deal, also consider not alot of people may want a convict anyway , at least this way its been housed and fed and you have two new fish to get to know .. and grow to love.

:wub:

hope your other fishies enjoy there new tank mates too.

Although Blue Acaras are really nice fish, ive seen them turn into little terrors before, especially if it is a breeding pair so just watch out cause they might cause as much damage as the convict.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back