Good Co2 Regulators?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

cooledwhip

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am ready to make the purchase for a co2 regulator. I have manual co2 systems with on off valves but I am ready to get a real one with a solenoid and stuff. I have a paintball tank and I would like it to fit on that. I'm sure in the future I will upgrade to a 5 pound tank though. My budget is like $100-$130. I still have to buy some Co2 tubing and a good diffuser system as well as a bubble counter. I am considering this Aquatek one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008TJCPSY/?tag=ff0d01-20

Or some other brand one. I have no idea what to choose and need help.

I will be using this for a 29 gallon tank and a 10 gallon tank. I will get a splitter as well.

Main question:
Good regulator for $100-$130 for a 29 and 10 gallon tanks?
Good diffuser. Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Obviously its a budget regulator. However I don't have a problem with mine. Alot have been sold and alot of happy customers. A little touchy to set. But once bps is right it holds it well. That unit ships with a diffuser/drop checker combo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
6ea1f1ac0bbb011e5e1b1ba12dd4b65a.jpg

Obviously its a budget regulator. However I don't have a problem with mine. Alot have been sold and alot of happy customers. A little touchy to set. But once bps is right it holds it well. That unit ships with a diffuser/drop checker combo.

6ea1f1ac0bbb011e5e1b1ba12dd4b65a.jpg
You have the aquatek one? How does it work?

Like I said. Touchy on the bubble count. But once set it holds it well. Gauges are nice and work well. No adapter needed. Simple well made easy to use.

Most reactions

Back