Crunchycrouton

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just thought Iā€™d share my baby boy Kai

Attachments

• 49F4F99A-4F18-4E86-863B-510BCCFAEB70.png
    49F4F99A-4F18-4E86-863B-510BCCFAEB70.png
    416.5 KB · Views: 2,161
Adorable! Now, how many fish will come up to you like that. Thatā€™s why I love goldfish. Theyā€™re just water puppies. I have one that watches TV with me. I swear, if I bought him a bowl just to sit in on the sofa with me during a program he would be happy as a lark! I almost wish I hadnā€™t stop breeding them because they are growing in popularity again. Prices for a quality one are going up ridiculously!

Adorable! Now, how many fish will come up to you like that. Thatā€™s why I love goldfish. Theyā€™re just water puppies. I have one that watches TV with me. I swear, if I bought him a bowl just to sit in on the sofa with me during a program he would be happy as a lark! I almost wish I hadnā€™t stop breeding them because they are growing in popularity again. Prices for a quality one are going up ridiculously!
had a $40 one at petsmar, beautiful little guys they were.
Just thought Iā€™d share my baby boy Kai
omg that face? i am wanting a goldfish more and more....

I wanted a lemon head which has a light yellow head. Knew it would be expensive because they are rarer. I almost bought one a few years ago for about $40. Found one this time...$650! Ouch!!!

I wanted a lemon head which has a light yellow head. Knew it would be expensive because they are rarer. I almost bought one a few years ago for about $40. Found one this time...$650! Ouch!!!
oh... i just saw some cute goldfish.... i honestly do not care what special thingies there are, as that is well out of my budget... i might just get a little fancy goldfish that is only like $5-9

Yeah! This ones name is Kai, heā€™s my most interactive one, always wanting to be fed! I agree the prices are going up, Kai was 175 dollars ?

Lemon heads! I've wanted one but they are so expensive. I was going to order one, but it was 245 bucks, plus shipping which adds 50, it would just be to much. :(

the ffish i want is a ranchu goldifhs, how much are they? i havent seen them in stores, im pretty sure stores in china have more fancy goldifish...

If I were rich, I'd have a huge wall tank, filled with long tailed shubunkins. Mental image of this tank has tall plants like vallis swaying in the current, maybe some water lily... think an indoor pond, but glass on the side so you get the best view. Have some stunning long tailed shubunkins in my pond, but I wish I could enjoy the look of them from the side, like with my tanks.

Wonder what they're worth? Have a lot of young that I was planning to catch and take to the store in the spring/summer.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back